BH Media Group - Appalling environment | Glassdoor

"Appalling environment"

I worked at BH Media Group full-time

Pros

THe elevator usually works although sometimes it does not. But if you're asking me for one plus I'll go with elevator.

Cons

Dreadful environment, poor quality computers, office equipment and furniture that's falling apartment, no raises, regular reductions in work force, H.R. department, totalitarian environment, no comps for using company car, no chance of upward advancement.

Advice to Management

Try to realize that you are dealing with human beings and not cattle. You need to put yourself in the place of your employees and see if you'd like being treated like that. Hint: you would not.

BH Media Group2018-06-05

BH Media Group Response

June 11, 2018Communications Manager

Thank you for the feedback. We strive to create a culture that supports the personal and professional development of all our employees. We encourage any employees who are experiencing difficulties to talk with their supervisors or the HR team. We appreciate your feedback and will ...

"Big picture"

I have been working at BH Media Group full-time

Pros

Company has a culture of integrity, commitment to real news and community service. Its management promotes honesty and customer service.

Cons

The company has yet to invest enough in the type of technological resources it needs to act effectively in the digital age.

Advice to Management

Invest for the long term in your technological infrastructure and your key employees.

BH Media Group2017-05-09
  2. "Lacking in Opportunities for Career Growth"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at BH Media Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people at the local level and great first time job.

Cons

No opportunity for job growth. Loads of job cuts which is understandable given the nature of print advertising.

BH Media Group2019-07-08

Discover more reviews about BH Media Group.