BH Media Group - No Job Growth | Glassdoor

"No Job Growth"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer

I have been working at BH Media Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401K, Paid-Time Off is solid

Cons

I joined this company three years ago out of college. I moved around some and even took a pay cut to gain experience as a reporter because I was promised to move on to something greater. Instead I am stuck in a long commute with no way out. Do not even get me started on the furloughs

Advice to Management

Allow the younger employees to grow if you want us to work for you. Do not hold us down in certain positions. Lastly be reasonable to those who commute it is a problem that I can do this same position in the city I currently live; I drive over 60 miles to get to a hub and most times I do not have enough work for an eight hour day.

BH Media Group2019-02-12
  1. "A Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Leader in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at BH Media Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A great place to work. You have fun, meet new people and feel like you are really making a difference in your community. Management really seems to understand that work/home balance and respects your decisions as a parent and employee.

Cons

Not always being able to retain talented staff members.

BH Media Group2018-01-29
  2. "Only if its your dream job"

Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at BH Media Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Outside sales reps have some schedule flexibility - depending on the direct manager.

Cons

They want to be better, but because of the nature of the industry, it just doesn't have the revenue income generation to do so. They are always trying to keep their head above water, but not swimming at all. Soon they will drown. The turnover is outstanding, the salaries are not competitive, and the goals are unattainable. They are made for a growing business, not a declining one. The base is not enough to live on without...

BH Media Group2019-06-24

Discover more reviews about BH Media Group.