- 5.0Sep 18, 2023SVP, Compensation & BenefitsFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Great exposure to Leaders - Pays well - Good growth opportunities
- Systems are not the best
- 5.0Nov 17, 2023Regulatory Relations ManagerCurrent Employee
Wonderful to work for. Really cares about its people.
Like any financial firm there are layoffs and hiring freezes at times.
- 3.0Nov 6, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Good Pay for a position that is usually underpaid and undervalued. - Free coffee benefit until the end of the year, helped me save a ton of money. - Beautiful office with a proper cafeteria and some space to work collaboratively with coworkers. - People that are on the same level as you in the corporate hierarchy are great people and make the day 100x better. - Great community of people in E/BRG's.
- Due to how big teams are they are incredibly silo'd leaving teams missing info on completing projects and in turn the blame is placed on the employees. - Leadership makes/suggests changes on the fly, without real vision on what they want to accomplish with their projects. - Manager is typically stressed beyond their mind with workloads, and don't have time to manage their own employees. (Resorting to either micromanaging or being absent to get in contact with them.) - Lack of real performance review, improvement, metrics, etc. - Employees get let go sometimes without a real conversation for who fills that position, their responsibilities just get picked up by someone else.1