BPM Senior Living - Truly a caring company in the Senior Living industry. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Truly a caring company in the Senior Living industry."

Former Employee - Marketing Director, Regency Palms in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Marketing Director, Regency Palms in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at BPM Senior Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am a previous Marketing Director in the East Las Vegas area.This company truly cares about the residents and the staff. They don't use the "high-pressure" tactic to be successful. Instead, they support the staff and listen to new ideas which I think works better for everyone in the end. They didn't waste the Marketing Director's precious time with redundant reports and conference calls. If your community was thriving, they leave you alone and don't micro manage. The executives at the home office are so supportive and will listen unlike many large corporations in this industry. I loved my Regional, COO, CEO, CFO, etc. I would definitely recommend this company and if they didn't sell my community, then I would have worked for them for the rest of my career!

Cons

None! I just wish they had another community I could work for in Las Vegas.

Advice to Management

Continue to be accessible and understanding to the on-site directors and they will appreciate it and work even harder. This is what sets this company aside from the bigger ones. They CARE!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "its ok"

Pros

really nice people to work for

Cons

really can't say anything about them

"Marketing and Sales for Senior Housing"

I worked at BPM Senior Living full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They allow you to manage your responsibilities without too much oversight. This is especially true when occupancy levels are greater than 90%.

Cons

Salary did not reflect the responsibilities of the position,. When I was extremely successful for the company they did not increase my salary to reflect my accomplishments.

Advice to Management

Communicate with employees that show you they are responsible and successful in their position. Offer them growth opportunities.

Discover more reviews about BPM Senior Living.