BT - BT is a good, but complicated, place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for BT

"BT is a good, but complicated, place to work."

Current Employee - Sales Person
Current Employee - Sales Person

Pros

Flexibility and willingness to win deals. Aggressive. We're good at our core competencies.

Cons

sometimes lacking in direction. We try to do too much and lose focus. Very political environment and it's difficult to navigate the many layers of BT.

Advice to Management

focus, focus, focus. Also better feedback and direction to sales prior to the "problems". And there are too many of you!

Other Employee Reviews for BT

1. "BT Global Services is a great company, but remember to focus on YOUR success as well."

Current Employee - Business Development in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Reston, VA

Pros

We have above average benefits, decent salaries (no one will get rich here) and an overall good work/life balance. I enjoy working at BT a lot. In addition, BT has a number of really talented people, great capabilities, and enjoys having a very good reputation and brand.

Cons

There is a lot of bureaucracy at BT and lots of uncommunicative silos. We spend a lot of time reinventing the wheel over and over.

Advice to Management

Be bolder! Crush the silos, drive more synergy, and celebrate success more!

2. "Give equal opportunities for training and carrier advancement to the US team as you give to the employees in the UK"

Current Employee - Lead Professional Technical Services in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Lead Professional Technical Services in Atlanta, GA

Pros

great team and great managers. good benefits package. good work-life balance. at the forefront of implementing new inovations

Cons

not lots of chances to change job. promotions do NOT come with pay-raises. Women are paid less than men.
    BT is still only about UK and sometimes I feel as if BT Americas is not part of that organization

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!