Bain & Company - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Case Team Leader in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Case Team Leader in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Your colleagues are legitimately smart, and always interested in helping you progress your career. Pay is generous and grows quickly if you do well. Company culture is unparalleled. Work is interesting and focused on most important company problems

Cons

Work can be taxing, and the nature of client services often leads to fire drills and stress. As with any consulting firm, sometimes you'll work on specific tasks that are annoying, but it's definitely the minimum

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing. Focus on how to help young parents and families balance the demands of a client-facing role with raising a family.

Other Employee Reviews for Bain & Company

1. "Associate Consultant"

Pros

- Incredible culture and people
    - Fast professional development

Cons

- work/ life balance can be challenging in consulting but its something teams work to improve

Advice to Management

- keep it up!

"A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked at several companies so far in my life, and I have really been amazed by my experience at Bain. We deliver incredible results for our clients bringing our experience and analytical rigor and working with clients hand in hand to determine and address their issues. We have an incredibly supportive and fun culture that helps us grow and become amazing partners to our clients and leaders when we decide to leave.

Cons

The cons that I see at Bain & Company are more so industry related than company related. Professional services is tougher than industry, from an hours and travel perspective.

Advice to Management

Continue driving our growth while maintaining what makes our organization great: the culture and the results. Continue to push and innovate the toolkit that we can bring to our clients and broadly share that toolkit to the leadership.