Bain & Company - Great people, fun work, and exceptional learning experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bain & Company

"Great people, fun work, and exceptional learning experience"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Highly competitive compensation. Great place to learn both soft and hard skills to excel in business setting. Many mentors to look up to and learn best practices

Cons

Sometimes, work-life balance maybe unpredictable but then you do get enough unstaffed time to rest

Other Employee Reviews for Bain & Company

"Impeccable Corporate Culture"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Outstanding people to work with and for! I do not personally have any issues with anyone or the company itself. Bain truly expresses their corporate culture and have stuck by it in my opinion. Always willing to lend a helping hand and very open environment where you can ask anyone whether you have a question or concern.

Cons

For some there may be long hours at times, but you work hard and do your job and the reward is greater than the time put in.

"The best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time

Pros

I am an Executive Assistant and absolutely love it. There is a tremendous investment on people here at Bain. That's important to feel especially in a support staff role. I feel empowered, encouraged and valued in my role. The work is always changing, and that keeps it fun and exciting. The focus on work life balance is unlike anything I've ever seen for EAs. Also, there are opportunities galore - if you are interested in learning a different industry - be it HR, IT, Recruiting, Marketing, etc, they take those desires seriously and will work to place you in that space.

Cons

Securing conference room space is getting difficult because we are growing so much!

Advice to Management

I am so impressed with your continuous improvement focus! Keep doing what you're doing. Thank you!