KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good pay and benefits, hard to progress if you don't "fit"

Jun 19, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of knowledge to leverage on Benefits and compensation People are nice (at least in front of you, away who knows)

Cons

Very clicky, staffing opportunities vary a lot, BUT everyone is judged the same way, o if you don't get same opportunities you are well set to underperform Did not get mentors until one year in, even tho that was mentioned as a key part of the Bain advantage/experience when recruiting Long hours with those emails telling you to take care of mental health (haha when?)

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Bain & Company Response

Director

I’m sorry to read about your experience. Ensuring equitable career progression, including mitigating bias in our talent processes, is an important part of our DEI – and broader talent management – efforts. I recommend talking to your consultant program manager, HR contact, or DEI office champion to discuss your concerns.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people and support network

Aug 3, 2022 - Associate Consultant in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are very friendly and willing to help you Great office culture and lots of events

Cons

Hours can be a bit long due to nature of work

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work - but be aware of the lack of autonomy

Aug 3, 2022 - Associate Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Competitive pay - Enjoyably people - Tremendous learning - Great benefits

Cons

- Minimal autonomy - Often a feeling of micro-management from above - The "consultant" lingo is real... and annoying :)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Bain & Company.

Bain & Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Bain & Company photo of: We are guided by True North.
Bain & Company photo of: From the first moment you meet our team, you will feel our supportive environment.
Bain & Company photo of: We give clients results, not reports.
Bain & Company photo of: Our supportive environment means there's always someone in your home office to answer your questions.
Bain & Company photo of: Catch up with colleagues in the cafe.
Bain & Company photo of: We have multiple affinity groups that complement our inclusive culture.
Bain & Company photo of: Our teams work collaboratively on solutions.