Bainbridge - research analyst | Glassdoor
  1. "research analyst"

Former Employee - Global Research Analyst in San Diego, CA

I worked at Bainbridge part-time for less than a year

Pros

People were nice, nice building in the best area of San Diego, decent office.

Cons

Uncertainty about the future. High turnover rate. Too many junior analyst, lack of business direction

Bainbridge2017-01-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Golden oppoetunity for career growth"

Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

Interns are given decent chances to develop their skills under the supervision and guidance of knowledgeable staff members. The projects are varied, so there is always something new to learn. It's a great environment to understand how a successful company works and what characteristics shape effective teams. Armed with the knowledge I've gained here, I feel much more confident about my future.

Cons

No big cons for sure. I'd only love to have more opportunities to meet the upper management.

Bainbridge2019-12-05
  2. "A trustworthy company"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company provides an awesome environment for true professionals to thrive. If you are a strong team player, you’ll learn a lot from your managers and colleagues. The company care for its employees and listens to our feedback. The benefits are nice, the compensation is competitive. I’ve been here for more than three years, and I continue developing my skills and growing as a specialist.

Cons

If you want to succeed as an Analyst, you should be able to prioritize and have strong skills in quality control.

Bainbridge2019-11-27

Discover more reviews about Bainbridge.