Bainbridge - I've been very impressed | Glassdoor
  1. "I've been very impressed"

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

Very flexible employer. They work with some of the world's top Global 500 companies so all of their operations are incredibly professional. It's a great experience for anyone in consulting. I enjoy working with companies across various industries helping them improve their operations.

Cons

Everythings's been great. No cons.

Bainbridge2019-10-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Smoothest work experience I’ve had in my career"

Current Employee - Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great location and the office is beautiful, with a bunch of amenities. There’s an open-door culture for any suggestions or concerns, and the management actually listens. They care a lot about employees and I definitely feel like I’ve been treated with the respect I deserve. There’s little to no office politics because we all respect each other and management treats everyone equally. My job is a frictionless... experience.

Cons

There are days when things just don’t go as planned. I wish they never happened, but I don’t think that’s a realistic expectation.

Bainbridge2019-12-10
  2. "Golden oppoetunity for career growth"

Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

Interns are given decent chances to develop their skills under the supervision and guidance of knowledgeable staff members. The projects are varied, so there is always something new to learn. It's a great environment to understand how a successful company works and what characteristics shape effective teams. Armed with the knowledge I've gained here, I feel much more confident about my future.

Cons

No big cons for sure. I'd only love to have more opportunities to meet the upper management.

Bainbridge2019-12-05

Discover more reviews about Bainbridge.