Bainbridge - A trustworthy company | Glassdoor
  1. "A trustworthy company"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company provides an awesome environment for true professionals to thrive. If you are a strong team player, you’ll learn a lot from your managers and colleagues. The company care for its employees and listens to our feedback. The benefits are nice, the compensation is competitive. I’ve been here for more than three years, and I continue developing my skills and growing as a specialist.

Cons

If you want to succeed as an Analyst, you should be able to prioritize and have strong skills in quality control.

Bainbridge2019-11-27
  1. "Growth opportunities and interesting projects"

Current Employee - Project Lead

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

It's wonderful to see so many diligent workers in one company. Bainbridge gives a solid chance to test your own abilities and achieve results you can be proud of. Oftentimes, I come across complex tasks, but I enjoy handling new challenges and grow in the process. Professionally, it's been one of the most fulfilling jobs in my career.

Cons

There is no micromanagement. So, you should be ready to work independently.

Bainbridge2020-01-13
  2. "An increasingly positive experience"

Current Employee - M&A Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

There was one big reason I quit my previous job - unhealthy work-life balance. I was then looking for a company that would respect its employees and would be considerate of their personal lives and commitments. I'm happy I had a chance to join Bainbridge. Managers are diligent and understanding. The overall work atmosphere is professional. Productivity is valued. Recognition of hard work keeps me motivated. It's great to be here and work with so many supportive people.

Cons

Superb analytical and problem-solving skills are an absolute must for this position.

Bainbridge2020-01-11

Discover more reviews about Bainbridge.