Bainbridge - Good place to gain new experience for fresh graduate! | Glassdoor
  1. "Good place to gain new experience for fresh graduate!"

Business Analyst Intern in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge for less than a year

Pros

The company has a good working environment both in their morning shift and night shift. All the co-workers, supervisors, and senior analysts are all nice. They really value work-life balance. Once in a while, the company treats us during lunch/ dinner as an appreciation for our hard-working in the projects. The company is diverse.

Cons

The wage is not negotiable. The wage and salary relatively lower than the market has. The turnover rate is quite pretty high especially they don't sponsor working visa for foreign workers.

Advice to Management

The upper level management definitely need to do something in order to fix the turnover rate. Keep maintain the relationship with the employees and interns so they can enjoy working in the company and planning to stay longer!

Bainbridge2015-02-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Smoothest work experience I’ve had in my career"

Current Employee - Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great location and the office is beautiful, with a bunch of amenities. There’s an open-door culture for any suggestions or concerns, and the management actually listens. They care a lot about employees and I definitely feel like I’ve been treated with the respect I deserve. There’s little to no office politics because we all respect each other and management treats everyone equally. My job is a frictionless... experience.

Cons

There are days when things just don’t go as planned. I wish they never happened, but I don’t think that’s a realistic expectation.

Bainbridge2019-12-10
  2. "Golden oppoetunity for career growth"

Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

Interns are given decent chances to develop their skills under the supervision and guidance of knowledgeable staff members. The projects are varied, so there is always something new to learn. It's a great environment to understand how a successful company works and what characteristics shape effective teams. Armed with the knowledge I've gained here, I feel much more confident about my future.

Cons

No big cons for sure. I'd only love to have more opportunities to meet the upper management.

Bainbridge2019-12-05

Discover more reviews about Bainbridge.