BairesDev - Senior Software Engineer | Glassdoor

"Senior Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Buenos Aires

I have been working at BairesDev full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good opportunity to make friends. Good environment. Food and Drinks. Good Office Services.

Cons

They don't do anything besides the office services. Your career is on your own.

BairesDev2019-01-14

"All About Growth"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at BairesDev full-time for less than a year

Pros

My position, like most here, is fully remote. That gives me a lot of control over my time, which is great. They also offer me the option to go into the office if I prefer. Like any hyper-growth company, there's often more work than there are people, so we stay busy! The best part is that there is a lot to be done! I'm always busy, but also making proposals about things that could be improved. I feel like you have a lot of input as an employee, and there's a continuous improvement mindset. There's also a lot of opportunity to move up and lead a team as we grow.

Cons

The hardest part of the job is working remote - there's a lot of collaboration, but it's hard to feel like anyone really knows you, and it's difficult to navigate company politics and things like that when you've never met anyone face to face. Also, specific to Talent Acquisition, there's no Applicant Tracking System, which makes documentation a bit tedious. We have growing pains, like any company growing rapidly does. But we use them to learn and propel the company forward for the future.

BairesDev2019-12-04
  2. "Definitely don't recommend"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter

I worked at BairesDev full-time for less than a year

Pros

No pros other than you being able to work from home.

Cons

Bad culture, you will never have the whole picture of the processes, the metric system is there to make you a slave and not be paid for it.

BairesDev2020-01-16

Discover more reviews about BairesDev.