BairesDev - It is a good place to start your career. | Glassdoor

"It is a good place to start your career."

Current Employee - Senior Software Development Engineer in Remote, OR

I have been working at BairesDev full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are south american and speak english, BairesDev is your chance to get easily connected with foreign companies. If you are entering the market place just now, this is a good opportunity, if you are already experienced, there are better deals. Most of the jobs are remote, and they don't require much of your time. Once you are working for a client bairesdev does not do much.

Cons

The salary is in the lower end. They take a more-than-fair cut out of your salary, plus they are very inflexible. Always guarantee your work quality with your client, not with BairesDev, since your manager will be willing to replace you for someone cheaper.

Advice to Management

Pay more and value more your developers ;)

BairesDev2019-03-21

"All About Growth"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at BairesDev full-time for less than a year

Pros

My position, like most here, is fully remote. That gives me a lot of control over my time, which is great. They also offer me the option to go into the office if I prefer. Like any hyper-growth company, there's often more work than there are people, so we stay busy! The best part is that there is a lot to be done! I'm always busy, but also making proposals about things that could be improved. I feel like you have... a lot of input as an employee, and there's a continuous improvement mindset. There's also a lot of opportunity to move up and lead a team as we grow.

Cons

The hardest part of the job is working remote - there's a lot of collaboration, but it's hard to feel like anyone really knows you, and it's difficult to navigate company politics and things like that when you've never met anyone face to face. Also, specific to Talent Acquisition, there's no Applicant Tracking System, which makes documentation a bit tedious. We have growing pains, like any company growing... rapidly does. But we use them to learn and propel the company forward for the future.

BairesDev2019-12-04

"Very good company to work"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Remote, OR

I have been working at BairesDev full-time for less than a year

Pros

- I can work everywhere in the world, I just need to schedule the hours that I will be working (in case of different TZ). - Salary is being paid in US dollars, so I have some freedom on how I want to manage and pay my fees. - Working for a US company and live the culture from one of the most wanted places to work and live

Cons

- Lack of a career path and feedbacks to increase salary and receive promotions. - The salary could be better if compared with partners in the client

BairesDev2019-05-28

Discover more reviews about BairesDev.