Balance Innovations - Horrible. They do nothing but underpay, disrespect and never give advancement opportunities. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Balance Innovations

"Horrible. They do nothing but underpay, disrespect and never give advancement opportunities."

Pros

The work is incredibly easy. The travel is nice, but only because it provides the only perks given to employees - freq flier miles and hotel/car points.

Cons

Underpaid, under-appreciated employees. Too many people trying to manage, not enough do-ers. Company is also filled with incompetent people who cannot perform the simplest tasks.

Advice to Management

Recognize who the people are that actually DO the work and not the people who sit there and voice their opinions and try and just manage people, rather than actually contributing to the overall success of the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Balance Innovations

1. "Growing company with a strong culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Balance Innovations full-time

Pros

A relatively new leadership team has put the company on a clear path to continued success. Leadership is very transparent about the health of the business at all times and they set stretch goals that are attainable. 100% customer retention rate and a solid groups of prospects in the pipeline. A lot of fun team-building activities give employees the opportunity to meet people from other departments. Leadership is investing in the building to make our work environment better resemble the culture.

Cons

Balance Innovations doesn't seem to be well known in Kansas City, but it's clear there's effort to change this through involvement in community activities, career fairs, etc.

Advice to Management

It's important to remain open about company health and strategy. Leadership does a great job showing how everyone in the company has a direct impact on company goals, which will remain key as we continue to grow.

2. "Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at Balance Innovations full-time

Pros

Balance Innovations is a company on the rise. Over the past two years leadership has stabilized, the business has grown over 20% and a culture of hard work and celebrating success has emerged. I'm really excited to be at Balance Innovations and the outlook is very positive.

Cons

I don't have anything specific to call out as con. There are always pain points with a small, rapidly growing company, but I believe in the leadership team and our vision as a business. Any issues that arise tend to be addressed quickly and managed well.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent and open to communication/feedback. We love to celebrate the successes and it's good to have everyone on the same page.