Baldwin Richardson Foods - You have to work someplace, if all else fails! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Baldwin Richardson Foods

"You have to work someplace, if all else fails!"

Pros

It is a job and it is better than unemployment. They make good productsand provide a clean, safe work environment.

Cons

Not focused on developing people and the team concept. Ideas are not evaluated no inovations. Never seems to be a root cause analysis, just blame and yuor gone!

Advice to Management

Instead of picking up a magnifying glass and looking at the problem .. Pick up a mirror and look.

Other Employee Reviews for Baldwin Richardson Foods

"If you're looking to make a lasting impact, you can make it happen here..."

Pros

From a financial standpoint, the compensation and benefits are very good. It is an extremely fast paced environment and has been for atleast the 7+ years I have been here. Since I joined BRF there has been a lot of growth and a lot of change. Personally, I am in my third role with the company after having been promoted. This is a place where you need to be able to learn the business, come up with ideas for improvement, and be able to bring them to completion, all in one position or with a limited team. This can be challenging with the rate of change at times. However, if you find the right team, you can get it done and feel great about what you have accomplished. In a company of this size, everyone matters, and when things go well or not so well, everyone feels it. I am excited about the years to come and with the opportunities that exist feel that I can make a lasting impact.

Cons

The pace can be so hectic at times that it is difficult to stay focused on more strategic work. I think this will change as the company continues to grow and add more positions.

Advice to Management

Stay on course with current direction, communicate at all levels of the company, You may find talent that you do not currently know exists.

"Be afraid, be very afraid"

Pros

Since this company has such a bad reputation, they attract people by overpaying

Cons

Excessive, and I mean really excessive, turnover. This company thinks nothing of firing people, or the impact it has not only on the individual but on the morale of the entire organization.

Advice to Management

Get out while you can, before you get pushed out!