Ball Corporation - Very Generous Company | Glassdoor

"Very Generous Company"

I have been working at Ball Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Ball offers a very generous compensation and benefits package. The company provides ample development opportunities for those who are willing to put in the work. Ball is very generous in its charitable giving in the communities where it operates. The company has been around a long time and is built on a history of success. There is very low turnover at the company which speaks highly of the culture.

Cons

A large company where underperformers can get lost. It's low turnover can also be seen as a negative in that ideas and policies remain a bit stagnant over time.

Advice to Management

None, keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Ball Corporation

1. "One of the best companies in the USA"

Current Employee - Industrial Electrician in North Tampa Heights, FL
    Current Employee - Industrial Electrician in North Tampa Heights, FL

I have been working at Ball Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good wages. Heavy emphasis on Safety. Production work is four days on four days off, 12 hours a day 6 to 6. Ball has many operations all over the world, to include Aerospace.

Cons

High noise level. Monthly rotating shifts from days to nights. Very hot on the production floor. It IS Florida! This information applies to the Tampa plant only.

Advice to Management

Keep turnover to a minimum.

2. "a great co-op experience"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Ball Corporation as an intern

Pros

I really enjoyed working here. There was a lot of work and business travel for an engineering co-op, a lot more than I expected I would do. I liked the engineer I reported to because he would explain what he wanted done and then let me go work on it until it needed approval or until I had a question. Also, the general atmosphere was great and everyone was very nice.

Cons

There really were no cons because it was a great experience for an engineer still in school and allowed me to learn a lot.