Baltimore Events - Great workplace environment! | Glassdoor

"Great workplace environment!"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Baltimore, MD
Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Baltimore Events full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a fun team atmosphere while still maintaining the focus and intensity of a rigorous training program. Even though I did not continue through the entire program I learned many skills that are relevant with my current position.

Cons

Work/life balance. Time management is an issue because as you grow and advance you are given a lot of responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Better time management and more bonuses.

Other Employee Reviews for Baltimore Events

"Great Company - A lot of Experience learned in short amount of time!! Great place to Start a Career!!!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Baltimore Events full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Baltimore Events has taught me so much!!! I have gained so many professional skills within the last 8 months that others don't get for 10 years because of the fast paced growth that this company is experiencing. Great team in environment! Great place to start a career, and they are super selective with who they choose to hire on so all the employees are just as driven and motivated which makes this an incredible team environment! I have seen so many deserving people get promoted. There are great travel opportunities as well! I couldn't have asked for a better job out of college. I've been very blessed.

Cons

Although most of the employees have a strong work ethic, not everyone is down for the team... of course the most team orientated people are the most successful, but in a fast paced environment that has a lot of growth potential, this company tends to attract very strong personalities and there can be power struggles at times. Management can be a little better at mediating miscommunication between employees, but overall, nothing is really been that bad or overwhelming. In the end, most people that work here are open minded

Advice to Management

Keep up the travel opportunities!! Especially the ones that are a "thank you" to high performing employees! Its a great motivator!!

"“Great company culture and tons of growth potential!”"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Baltimore Events full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Learn a ton in a very quick amount of time. I learned how to train people, cross trained on different clients, time management, and most importantly how to work towards my own goals and not someone else's.

Cons

Dealing with people who are not self motivated and goal oriented. Having patience with other people's learning curves and understanding everyone learns at different paces and in their own ways.

Advice to Management

Some more workshops and hands on training would be great.