Baltimore Events - Event Planning Coordinator | Glassdoor

"Event Planning Coordinator"

Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Baltimore Events full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its very organized and fast paced. Everyone here is on point, and are great at working together to see things through. The management and leadership skills I have learned in the past 5 months are priceless, and I feel like I'm getting paid to go to school!! This company has the best training I've ever experienced anywhere because they are growing quickly and their standards are high!

Cons

Sometimes other members of the team can be careless when counting inventory and paying attention to detail which can set the whole team back in the long run when trying to hit our goals. However, we are all like a big family here and are great at problem solving so any issue thats ever occurred was always resolved well.

Advice to Management

More communication about schedule changes... more TV and Lap top bonuses please!! Christmas was awesome!!

Other Employee Reviews for Baltimore Events

"Great workplace environment!"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Baltimore Events full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a fun team atmosphere while still maintaining the focus and intensity of a rigorous training program. Even though I did not continue through the entire program I learned many skills that are relevant with my current position.

Cons

Work/life balance. Time management is an issue because as you grow and advance you are given a lot of responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Better time management and more bonuses.

"Great Company - A lot of Experience learned in short amount of time!! Great place to Start a Career!!!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Baltimore Events full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Baltimore Events has taught me so much!!! I have gained so many professional skills within the last 8 months that others don't get for 10 years because of the fast paced growth that this company is experiencing. Great team in environment! Great place to start a career, and they are super selective with who they choose to hire on so all the employees are just as driven and motivated which makes this an incredible team environment! I have seen so many deserving people get promoted. There are great travel opportunities as well! I couldn't have asked for a better job out of college. I've been very blessed.

Cons

Although most of the employees have a strong work ethic, not everyone is down for the team... of course the most team orientated people are the most successful, but in a fast paced environment that has a lot of growth potential, this company tends to attract very strong personalities and there can be power struggles at times. Management can be a little better at mediating miscommunication between employees, but overall, nothing is really been that bad or overwhelming. In the end, most people that work here are open minded

Advice to Management

Keep up the travel opportunities!! Especially the ones that are a "thank you" to high performing employees! Its a great motivator!!