"BambooHR is the Real Deal"

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Lindon, UT

I have been working at BambooHR full-time for less than a year

Pros

BambooHR is the first company I've ever worked for that actually follows through with the things they claim during the hiring process. This company is amazing! I don't know where to start. $2000 towards a paid vacation, a MONTH of paid time off, amazing health/retirement...are you kidding me? And then the work environment is so good that you don't even need all of that! Seriously. If you're lucky enough to get a job here, you won't ever regret it.

Cons

Maybe the only one I can think of is a lack of office perks (e.g. food, gym, etc.).

Continue reading

BambooHR Response

We're so glad that the benefits we offer are things that are valuable and important to you! One of the reason's we're able to provide the benefits we do is because we don't have those other perks like stocked kitchens, ping pong tables etc. We try to be extremely thoughtful about the benefits we provide and we focus on choosing things that will benefit the majority of our employees the most and more long-term. Thank you SO much for sharing about your experience and feedback! It's important for us to know about employees' experiences here. If you have any more feedback or input you'd like to provide, feel free to do so through this link: http://bit.ly/2P9iSv7

1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Human Resources Project Manager

I have been working at BambooHR full-time

Pros

Excellent people and Benefit including Paid vacations

Cons

You have to be willing to put in long hours of work

2. "great company to work for"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Lindon, UT

I have been working at BambooHR full-time for more than a year

Pros

great place to work at

Cons

none this place is great

Discover more reviews about BambooHR.