Bancroft - I love how I learn something new everyday working with the amazing kids . | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bancroft

"I love how I learn something new everyday working with the amazing kids ."

Current Employee - P& A Community in Cherry Hill, NJ
Current Employee - P& A Community in Cherry Hill, NJ

Pros

Bancroft is great when u need time off do to family problems and death of a family member. I love how most of the people I work with are great with the person served and respect us other co-workers. Bancroft is great to work at when u enjoy teaching and learning new things everyday not only do we teach the person serve how to live on there own they teach us much more. It is very self rewarding to look how much of a difference we made not only n there lives but there family and our lives.

Cons

the insurance is not great I dont feel we should have to call n ask to go to a regular doc appt. my insurance is most of my pay.. I think more people need to be recognized not only the ones people know I work very hard not that I even want to be recognized all the time but when u see the same person n the house getting it over n over not fare expecially when he does not do his job his self I do alot of it and never say but I just think people need to see others who work just as hard and not just the ones they have known for it.

Advice to Management

I think some of the management needs to step up and tell there staff to start doing there jobs not pass on to the next shift. I also feel if management lisen more to there staff who is at the house more n knows what goes on more n the house there would not as many problems.

Other Employee Reviews for Bancroft

1. "Needs more Supervisors to keep their eye on employees????"

Current Employee - I On I in Haddonfield, NJ
    Current Employee - I On I in Haddonfield, NJ

Pros

The person served makes it worth while to come in, and my Teacher is great and SOME of the staff are.

Cons

Not enough people keeping their eye on employees who are NOT doing their job at all and ignoring their person served.

Advice to Management

As I said before need to keep on top of Employees who are NOT doing their job.......

2. "Program Associate"

I worked at Bancroft full-time

Pros

Good experience
    Great helpful coworkers

Cons

Low pay
    Bad upper management
    Burn out

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees

Bancroft Response

Feb 3, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your review! We appreciate and hear your feedback. If you would like to share any more specific information about your experiences working at Bancroft, please email hr@bancroft.org.