Bancsource - What a miserable third rate little company from Republic Mo. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bancsource

"What a miserable third rate little company from Republic Mo."

Former Employee - Field Technician

I worked at Bancsource full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You will get a check on time, Christmas bonus ($50 dollar gift card), flip phones, they hire military (but they don't stay for long)

Cons

poor pay, bad tech support, bad parts, bonus a joke, no matching 401k, no retirement, expensive health insurance, poor training, life insurance a joke (it might get you buried), small company cars, company always struggling to keep the doors open, no raises, cannot use company cars for personal use, company cars are GPS'd. company shirts required that you have to pay for, furnish your own tools, overtime mandatory, inept sales force.

Advice to Management

It's too late. You had your chance.

Other Employee Reviews for Bancsource

"Over worked & Underpaid"

Former Employee - Field Technician

I worked at Bancsource full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get a company car, a gas card, cell phone, and a laptop. You don't have to go to an office and get to spend your day doing whatever if you don't have a call.

Cons

Driving long miles per call, some over 120 miles one way. Expected to do first line and second line work but get paid chump change! Upper management [district managers, area team leads, and higher than that] are absolutely rude, ungrateful, and make you feel like sh it when you are working your a ss off. There is no christmas bonus, no respect or equality! ** WAS SPECIFICALLY TOLD THEY ONLY WANT TO HIRE EX MILITARY PERSONAL AND WILL NOT LOOK AT ANYONE ELSE** bull sh it company.

Advice to Management

R E S P E C T! Give it! People arent going to want to work for you if you continue to be the money hungry, rude ass, ungrateful pieces! Acknowledge the people who make your company work!

2. "New Hire Management"

Current Employee - Management in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Management in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Whenever you start a new job its always rosy and sunshine in the beginning and then as you begin to onboard and you go through the new hire orientations you begin to see the not so sunny side. In my time at Corporate there was none of that, there still hasn't been a month later. I have received nothing but support & help in this whole process. The interviewing was a bit nerve-wracking, but I see why now it was necessary to speak with all of upper management including the CFO & CEO. As I look back, I'm grateful for that opportunity. Our CEO is approachable, you can talk to him and do not feel like it will have a negative result. I look forward to a long positive career within Bancsource.

Cons

I have not been working here long enough to experience anything negative.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!! Continue to be approachable along with your new hire orientation and you will have a winning program!

Bancsource Response

Mar 19, 2017 – HR DIRECTOR

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your positive experience thus far at Bancsource. Our leadership team is working diligently at making Bancsource a great place to work! We realize our ... More