"Great Opportunity for Students"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

I have been working at Bandalier part-time for less than a year

Pros

As a local student, I have had many opportunities to take on new responsibilities as the company grows, which has been invaluable in helping to develop new professional skills outside the classroom. Would definitely recommend to any student looking to build themselves professionally, as the opportunity to grow is immense!

Cons

Because the company is growing rapidly, there is a lot of responsibility placed on employees to keep up in an ever-changing environment. Both management and the rest of the team is always there to support through training/advice, but be ready to put in work!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great experience all around!"

5.0
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Binghamton, NY

I worked at Bandalier part-time for less than a year

Pros

Bandalier was a great experience for me all around. I learned so much about sales and enjoyed working for a start up. The company culture was unparalleled, everyone was so friendly and dedicated to helping me succeed. The hours are flexible and they made work from home convenient and easy. Overall, I'd highly recommend, especially if you are a BU student looking for part time work!

Cons

Cold calling isn't for everyone!

Continue reading
  2. "Bandalier provides a unique work experience and allows you to improve on a number of skills"

4.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

I worked at Bandalier part-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flexible scheduling - Fun and motivating work environment - Awesome coworkers - Learn/improve on a ton of useful skills

Cons

- Communication breaks down sometimes - Not a ton of opportunities for growth

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Bandalier.