Bank of America Merchant Services - AVP Client Services Manager | Glassdoor

"AVP Client Services Manager"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President Client Services Manager in Liberty Lake, WA

I have been working at Bank of America Merchant Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

This company is very work- life balance focused, with a very driven Leadership Team. The company provides great benefits including paid vacation, maternity leave, volunteer time, 401K matching to name a few. I have worked for the company for 15+ years and the tenure is long with most employees because they find not only a place of work, but also an extended family.

Cons

Location can be a bit of a drive from Spokane to Liberty Lake, but this is a locational challenge for some, not a company related con.

Advice to Management

Continue gathering feedback from associates and take their front line information to drive key process improvements within the business to continue serving our merchants in a great fashion.

Bank of America Merchant Services2018-05-31
  1. "Great job"

Former Employee - Prefer Not to Say

I worked at Bank of America Merchant Services full-time

Pros

great people with a desire to do well.

Cons

Wasn't in sales, but that seemed like a rough place to be.

Bank of America Merchant Services2019-07-10
  2. "A great place to work in payments"

Current Employee - Vice President Digital Strategy in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Bank of America Merchant Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits, work environment, diversity, professionalism, leadership

Cons

Building consensus for innovation can be slow across parts of the organization

Bank of America Merchant Services2019-10-01

Discover more reviews about Bank of America Merchant Services.