Bank of America - Great Employer Who Cares About Their Employees | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Employer Who Cares About Their Employees"

Former Employee - Assistant Vice President - Operations in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Working for Bank of America was a wonderful experience. The employees felt we were all family and we worked together to meet out goals. Management listened to our opinions and allowed us the autonomy to implement our ideas under an appropriate level of supervision.

Cons

With a company as large as Bank of America, it is very difficult to always have direct access to the decision makers within the line of business you work for. So employees will have to come up with some creative ways to stay visible and relevant.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to your employees. They need that continued positive reinforcement and they'll continue to work hard for you as a result.

Bank of America2016-06-20
  1. "AVP Business Consultant Bank of America merchant services"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President Small Business Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible to work from home. Close branch locatuins

Cons

Long hours and fast paced deadlines

Bank of America2019-05-18
  2. "You Don't Realize What You Had Until You Have A Point Of Comparison ..."

Former Employee - Senior Vice President

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Incredibly well-resourced in terms of technology and business acumen; You will always be challenged

Cons

Because the institution is so large and focused, too often getting the Bank to reconsider a direction chosen in Charlotte is shouting into the wind

Advice to Management

Where it does not interfere with the business strategy, explain to staff and employees the "why" behind decisions; the Bank has some of the best people and when they understand "why", they'll often line up and support the initiative more enthusiastically because they'll have "buy in"

Bank of America2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about Bank of America.