Bank of America - Immediate benefits, good hours, fun team environment! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

"Immediate benefits, good hours, fun team environment!"

Current Employee - Part Time Teller in Ventura, CA
Current Employee - Part Time Teller in Ventura, CA

Pros

scheduling flexibility, good benefits, fun, fast-paced environment, promotions often within the company

Cons

intensive customer service skills necessary to excel

Advice to Management

continue to recognize exceptional work and promote opportunity for your co workers to exceed!

Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America

1. "bank"

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great benefits on the job

Cons

Instability of consumer bank positions

Advice to Management

none

2. "Bank of America is a all procedures don't apply to everyone money driven, disaster."

Former Employee - Teller Operations Specialist in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Teller Operations Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Bank of America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are only a few great reasons I can give for working for this company. The customers, associates you work with and some management truly trying to assist you with your career goals.

Cons

The downside to working for this company heavily outweighs the pros. The executives of this company create policies and procedures they don't follow but expect the customer facing associates to follow them strategically. This company is driven by sales, if you're working in a banking center as a teller, be prepared to be demanded to meet goals (referring to every customer every time). I was once required to refer to customers even when I knew they didn't need anything. It was irritating to me to ask my favorite customers if i could upgrade their account, or add something they didn't need. If I didn't do this I would be coached and expected to do it next time. Lastly, you may be constantly promised promotions and always over looked or over shadowed by those they think are more of a perfect fit for the job. If you don't work with the grain you will be fired for even the smallest reason so be careful, do as you're told and don't cause rifts.

These are only a few Cons I've included.

Advice to Management

If you are in upper Management of this company, have a heart and please do not be a robot. I know automation is in the works with a lot of companies especially how they do business, but please be human with your associates.