Bank of America - Tiring job but a great one | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

"Tiring job but a great one"

Current Employee - Fraud
Current Employee - Fraud

I have been working at Bank of America (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great company that takes care of its employees, excellent benefits and compensation for peformance

Cons

Abusive customers, high expectations, the team that you work with impacts your job experience the most so slackers can make your workload worse

Advice to Management

Direct managers are great, senior management just need to open up more to new ideas

Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America

1. "After working and receiving good ratings ..was told I was being given a layoff package for working too hard??"

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They pay well but you have to realize it will be for a short time. They layoff in waives.

Cons

As another individual commented, you are just a number eventhough they have a program called "Best Place to Work" and all management goes through the training and is expected to buy in and then you are told you are getting a layoff package because I helped to achieve the goal of the department and I did a good job???

Advice to Management

Please take time to consider the performance of an associate before deciding to layoff the employee. I was told I got a package for working my self out of work, because i did a good job to help achieve the department goal. Then to add insult to injury I was told if i could find another job in bank through a special site with job postings i could be hired back, but this special site has not been operational and they claim they are still working on it for employees who are in Texas. Bottom line the site has not worked correctly for three weeks.

2. "Great company with great benefits"

Pros

Great opportunities for growth, great benefits (401K, health insurance)

Cons

In my opinion, tellers are very underpaid, for the job they do, they deserve more!