Bank of America - a company bound by push-down acquisitions forever | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

"a company bound by push-down acquisitions forever"

I worked at Bank of America full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I'm not sure there are any Pros. They change the management structure every other quarter. It's hard to know who in charge or who's directives to follow.

Cons

the management chain changes too often, push-down acquisitions -mean there know place to rise to, there is never training or conference dollars. I could go on and on however, if you good at roulette, let the ball role.

Advice to Management

stop the horrible acquisitions like Country Wide. That one acquisition killed the company. BofA is a walking corpse and the government is going to see to it that you never rise again.

Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America

1. "bank teller"

I have been working at Bank of America part-time

Pros

hours, pay, coworkers ,vacation, holidays

Cons

micromanaging,
    tellers are expected to perform as salespersons and get unreasonable amounts of referrals

2. "Nice place to work. It could be better."

Current Employee - Instructor I; Language Specialist in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It's a really cool place, everything seems to be very organized. This a very detail and goal oriented company, which is good If you feel like working for a serious company.
    If you know how to deliver for the customer (whomever your customer is, not necessarily a direct consumer) you will be given the chance to grow and show what you are made of.

Cons

As I stated, they would demand a lot from you since it's a goal oriented company, so there is plenty of micromanagement going on.

Advice to Management

Raise the salaries!!! There are other companies paying more for the same job.