Bank of America - Great opportunities for entry-level | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

"Great opportunities for entry-level"

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros

Great career growth and opportunities within your LOB or department. Understanding of work-family balance. Generous schedule flexibility.

Cons

Pay isn't the best compared to other financial institutions, especially entry-level. Limitations in trying to move up, across other departments. Prior risk has damaged the company's reputation within communities. Need more investment in training employees for soft skills and professional programs.

Advice to Management

Be conscientious of how mid-managers communicate changes to associates. They are your mouth pieces. Also be aware of how familiar they are with the daily requisites and constraints of the process they are in charge of.

Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America

1. "Rich in Benefits, Poor in Salaries"

Current Employee - Learning Consultant
    Current Employee - Learning Consultant

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The benefits offered at Bank of America are top-notch: health benefits, 401K + match, tuition reimbursement, charitable gift matches, 10 sick/personal days, 10 bank holidays, at least 2 weeks vacation (incrementally increases the longer you work there), discounts or credits on banking products and services, and they generally support a healthy work/life balance.

Cons

While they have started to offer competitive salaries to new hires, they didn't always, and now have not been able to bring veterans up-to-speed on their salaries. In my case, I make significantly less than my peers who are doing the same job, despite the fact that I have an advanced degree and they don't. It seems to be true that the only way to get a significant raise at this company is to leave for a while and be hired back.

2. "Summer Analyst Review"

Pros

Professional, Friendly, Helpful, gave me connections

Cons

Unable to give me tasks suited for my skill-set