Bank of America - Pretty good | Glassdoor

"Pretty good"

Pros

Great benefits great people good work life balance

Cons

Lots of sales and recently changed the goals to very high

Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America

1. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Proficiency Coach
    Current Employee - Proficiency Coach

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great diverse environment; Health benefits and 401K plan is AWESOME!

Cons

Pay can be better for working in a downtown office. Parking is expensive and the cafeteria is getting worst.. Hard to advance within the organization if you haven't been there for 10 plus years. The site good use some work.

Advice to Management

There is a lot of YOUNG talent out there on the floor that has SO much to bring to the leadership team. Why don't you give the young ones a chance. The current managers there no longer fit the role in these changing times. You need managers who are up with the latest technologies and understands how this generation of people work. The management team is stuck in the 1990's. SHAME for such a big company!

2. "MRT is not what I expected"

Current Employee - Mortgage Resolution Specialist II
    Current Employee - Mortgage Resolution Specialist II

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent benefits that include tuition reimbursement, retirement benefits, and generous vacation time. Some lines-of-business offer flex time and work-from-home options. Most of my colleagues are great to work with and the Bank offers comprehensive on-the-job training for new associates. There is room for advancement and I have witnessed several instances of rapid promotion within my group.

Cons

Be aware that not all sites offer all the same perks. Pittsburgh MRT associates cannot work from home and have no flex time available to them. The job is report-driven and the expectations of what we do change frequently. It can be very frustrating to work in an environment where the rules change constantly - oftentimes without fully understanding the ramifications of the changes on our daily lives. Many associates are frustrated with the lack of autonomy and flex-time. MRT is comprised of a group of highly educated legal professionals and should be afforded the level of professionalism and flexibility that we were promised when we were hired.

Advice to Management

Food days and pats on the head only go so far to improve employee satisfaction. Allow us the freedom to work from home and bring back flex-time.