Bank of America - Sales specialist | Glassdoor
  1. "Sales specialist"

Current Employee - Advanced Client Solutions in Brea, CA

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is very friendly the bank is very stable and there are plenty of opportunities to transfer to other departments

Cons

Micro managed and there is goals so if you don’t meet you get fired. But honestly if you can’t meet these goals you are not me for sales

Bank of America2019-05-26
  1. "Consulting Systems Engineer"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits fortune 500 employer

Cons

Geographical bias creates strange working conditions

Bank of America2018-08-29

"I like the values of Bank of America. I don't like the position of Relationship Manager."

Current Employee - Relationship Manager

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros

Good benefits. Meet great people (customers and co-workers). Learn about finance and banking, which is useful for personal life. Gratification of helping others make meaningful changes to their lives. Hourly+Commission. Commission bonus can be good, if you are in an affluent market, and know how to be a good salesman, or know how to work the commission system (triggering)

Cons

Management may set unrealistic goals and reporting processes that bog down the core of your job description. Sales Orientated. Bank of America tries hard to avoid the word "sales," but it is essentially a sales job. If you are not a salesman, do not apply. Lack of career opportunities for most associates unless you are a top salesman, which is becoming increasingly harder to be because of slower traffic and management....

Advice to Management

Get rid of half of the paperwork and spend more time observing people on the floor to have a better sense of the changing realities of the financial center.

Bank of America2019-06-12

Discover more reviews about Bank of America.