Bank of America - Good Pay | Glassdoor

"Good Pay"

Client Service Representative in Olivette, MO

I worked at Bank of America

Pros

The pay is good and you are recognized for the work you do

Cons

The cons highly overweigh the pros here’s a list: - Poor management - they expect you to be perfect in everything you do so if you mess up then management will talk down to you and make you feel disposable - very strict, i was written up for being 3 minutes late to work - very strict again with the way they do things, you must do things how your management says or else you get yelled at - there is little to no... freedom in the workplace, you can never be in your phone, even after all you work is caught up and there are no customers. You’re suppose to sit around and stare at each other. - the management at the branch i worked at off olive blvd in st. louis was so awful i really honestly hope that not all bofa’s are the same because then I feel sorry for anyone involved in the company. - the management at my branch would always make you feel disposable no matter how hard you worked - you do not get treated as an equal by management - i felt uncomfortable at work the whole time I was not able to be myself around management - bofa doesn’t let the branches turn down the ac very much so if you get to work at branch with glass over the teller line, you will hate it. I would get heat rashes and become dehydrated often.

Advice to Management

Fire your management at the Olivette branch in St. Louis, the turnover rate there is way more than it should be and the management doesn’t get the hint that they shouldn’t treat their employees like garbage.

Bank of America2019-07-19

"Great Entry Level Opportunity"

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros

A lot of opportunity to work in different areas of the Bank.

Cons

Roles and responsibilities can sometimes be difficult to define, given the size of the company.

Bank of America2018-11-02
  2. "Great company to work for"

Former Employee - Foreclosure Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Location was convenient to where I lived. Managers and team leaders were amazing. The atmosphere was very laid back. I loved working for this company. Unfortunately I was laid off, but am very open to working for BOA again.

Cons

None. I loved working here.

Bank of America2019-10-14

Discover more reviews about Bank of America.