Bank of America - I have worked as a contractor at Bank of America as a Clerical Assistant and I was fully satisfied with the job. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

"I have worked as a contractor at Bank of America as a Clerical Assistant and I was fully satisfied with the job."

Former Employee - Teller in North Hollywood, CA
Former Employee - Teller in North Hollywood, CA

I worked at Bank of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone around me was helpful, positive attitudes, and very dedicated to their job.

Cons

I don't have much to say in this section but that I am satisfied with the management at Bank of America.

Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America

1. "Not Good for Young Professionals"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Simi Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Simi Valley, CA

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A prestigious and well-recognized name in the banking and financial industry. Great benefits for the employees, and because the company is so large, the network is gigantic.

Cons

8-5 type of job, hard to connect with coworkers if you're a young professional. Location is not ideal for young professionals as well. Few "bonding" events (besides the quarterly community service event). Lot of cost-cutting/down sizing due to the "New BAC" initiative

Advice to Management

If you want to bring fresh talent and bright minds in, make them want to come to work for the company. It's not just about the salary. Bring back a culture that makes people WANT to come to work, make it fun.

"Great Company, Great Expectations"

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros

This company is one of the best and take care of their own that is top notch. The atmosphere is great and the potential to be flexible and expand one's horizons is nearly limitless. When they say they support you furthering your education and capabilities, they really do support you. Of course, this comes with the expectation for you to succeed with all the tools for success that they give you. Goals are set high, but it's a welcome challenge and atmosphere to all who have that drive to be great.

Cons

If you're not up to the task of working, don't even bother. Bank of America will be a miserable place for you. There is an atmosphere of pull your own weight or sink atmosphere, and it would make those who just want a job absolutely miserable.

Advice to Management

Start opening up the ability for Bankers to be licensed! Other than that, I love the direction that Bank of America is heading in terms of the philosophy and mentality. Keep up the great work!