Bank of America - Consumer Product Analyst | Glassdoor

"Consumer Product Analyst"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good company to work for, great benefits and good values.

Cons

Potential additional job cuts and layoffs.

Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America

1. "No Loyality"

I worked at Bank of America full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

They treat you right while you are working but they decide to lay you off it's another story.

Cons

They let go of the individuals that knew how to do the work. As I was on my way out I had people ask me to tell them how to perform certain tasks before you go. They do not let you remove your personal items stating they will be sent to you. What they don't tell you is that the employees remaining will go through your former desk and get whatever they want. Management turns a blind eye to this. Items that you purchased yourself to perform your job that the company does not provide will not be returned. They will eventually send you a box of items but it is basically trash that no one else wants. Pictures of your children. The frame may be gone or glass frame broken. No packing of items. Basically everything that is left is thrown in a box. Do not keep or take anything to work that you want to keep. Do not keep anything at your desk that you do not want everyone to see. That includes items in locked drawers. Flowers or potted plants they are thrown in a box and are dead when the box arrives of your so called personal items.

Advice to Management

I realize the reason that you do not want employees to pack their personal items is the concern that someone will take BOFA property. However, by the same though you have a duty and obligation to see that former employees get all of their personal items in the same condition as they were in when they were escorted out the door.

"Personal Banker"

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Sundays off along with most Holidays.

Cons

Over worked, under paid, and most managers are terrible. I worked at several locations and most managers abuse their power.

Advice to Management

Work beside your team, develop your employees, and create a positive environment.