Bank of America - Great place to work, for those who enjoy change. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

"Great place to work, for those who enjoy change."

Former Employee - Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Bank of America full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good pay, good benifits, always changing

Cons

Lots of layoffs with out help in placement.

Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America

1. "Great Life Work Balance"

Current Contractor - Consumer Products Strategic Analyst III in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Contractor - Consumer Products Strategic Analyst III in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Bank of America as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

great people to work with, flexible holiday schedules. Interesting problems need to solve from different line of business, challenging and need to learn new skills time to time

Cons

sometimes is a little bureaucracy, it can takes very long time to get things done, like get access to database and certain software.

2. "Great company to work in. I worked with Bank of America Home Loans."

Former Employee - MLO-Senior Loan Services Specialist in Westlake Village, CA
    Former Employee - MLO-Senior Loan Services Specialist in Westlake Village, CA

I worked at Bank of America full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company is big on their values and the leadership is, for the most part, great and easy to talk to. I enjoyed my job, it was something I knew how to do but kept learning along the way. My co-workers are some of the best people I know and have become close friends with many. This is a great company if you enjoy being around a positive atmosphere. It was not hard to move up if you are good at your job and have goals.

Cons

The pay isn't the best since there is other companies making better offers. Also the mandatory overtime sometimes can be overwhelming.

Advice to Management

Just like any company, some managers are great with a true vision for leadership and the company, while others just seem they do not belong as managers. There has been cases where the managers actually knew less about the job than the employees. But luckily for me I was mostly under great management.