Bank of America - Good | Glassdoor

"Good"

Current Employee - Administrator in Jersey City, NJ
Current Employee - Administrator in Jersey City, NJ

Pros

The interview process was fairly simple. I had a phone interview and spoke with a group of maybe three or four people. They asked about my background. All of the questions for either fairly general or related to my prior experinece. Almost right away I was asked to come in for a second interview that lasted at most an hour. They showed me the office and sked me a few more questions

Cons

Salary might be too low.

Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America

1. "It's a good place for people to work who don't have a college degree and don't plan on getting one."

Current Employee - Teller in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Teller in Sacramento, CA

Pros

They pay tution. Honestly its a good job to have while going to school, but after they don't care about your degree.

Cons

I have a degree from UCD and have applied for 15 jobs with B of A after graduation and have gotten turned down for all of them and I have worked for the company for five years.

Advice to Management

Maybe put a little more focus on people who have degrees to make your company better and not give recognition to tattooed college dropouts

2. "Overall, I was satisfied working at BAC and would welcome the opportunity to work there again."

Former Employee - Project Manager in Wilmington, DE
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Wilmington, DE

Pros

My direct manager was excellent, providing any type of support I needed. I was able to strike a good balance between life/work with fair compensation. Generally the work was meaningful. Overall my experience with BAC was excellent.

Cons

Due to the size of the company and the amount of projects, it was sometimes difficult to get the necessary people in meetings, which can make it very difficult to meet milestones.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what your doing, it's obviously working.