Bankers Healthcare Group - Great environment, company culture and career development | Glassdoor
  1. "Great environment, company culture and career development"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Davie, FL

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Love the environment Bankers provides. It is a work hard play hard type of culture where you make your own success. Minimal micro management and great opportunity to grow. Management is amazing

Cons

Numbers driven. Very fast paced and expectations are set at a high. Not for the weak minded

Bankers Healthcare Group2019-10-16
  1. "Great place to work!!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Compliance Analyst in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company truly cares about its employees. They provide free access to a gym, company swag, monthly awards, great healthcare, and much much more. When I tell my friends about my job, and its perks, they are more than just simply envious. Best choice I ever made!!!

Cons

As of now, I cant think of any.

Bankers Healthcare Group2019-10-22
  2. "The old saying holds true.."If it seems too good to be true, it probably is"- BHG will suck the life out of you!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Syracuse, NY

I worked at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free gym membership, free health insurance, philanthropic activities, company swag and outings, location

Cons

Long hours/ late hours, weekend shifts, disorganized management, favoritism, random firings for no reason..I think BHG used to be a great place to work, until the CEOs started to get greedy. They undercut their employees every chance they get and play dumb about it.

Advice to Management

Need to have less hands in the pot and much clearer communication. Need much more transparency..

Bankers Healthcare Group2019-11-20

Discover more reviews about Bankers Healthcare Group.