Cover image for Bankers Life

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

It is not easy. It is rewarding.

Nov 28, 2022 - Branch Sales Manager in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training is second to none in this industry or any other. From first-hand experience, I know this to be true. I came from another industry and everything I know, I learned here on the job. Personal growth and development is not only valued but encouraged here. In my personal experience, this is an opportunity like no other. There is tremendous support for new agents.

Cons

It is extremely difficult to make the transition from salary to performance-based income. The challenge is emotional more than anything else. There is a lot of support when one first starts but it becomes more and more of a challenge when all of your income is your exclusive responsibility. This job is not for everyone. It is only for those willing to confront the reality of getting paid what one is worth.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place To Work

Jan 31, 2023 - Unit Field Trainer - Insurance Agent in Evansville, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great sales resources Excellent lead program Great promotion opportunites

Cons

None, the company offers resources both in the local office and online

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Tremendous Opportunity

Apr 26, 2016 - Insurance Sales in Bridgewater, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bankers provides award winning training, an elaborate product portfolio and a rapidly growing market. They leverage cutting edge technology: contact and LEAD management, electronic business submission, an incredible proprietary mobile application. I have 11 companies I can be appointed with - making sure my clients get the best program for what they NEED. A great opportunity to receive great training, work with great people and make a great living, all for helping people.

Cons

This opportunity is just that, an opportunity. Those who don't take advantage of it won't think it is a good one. Even successful people deal with a ton of rejection, thick skin is needed. With a 40% closing ratio, I still hear "No" more than "Yes".

Continue reading
    262 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Bankers Life.

Bankers Life Photos