Baptist Health (Arkansas) - baptist is pretty good | Glassdoor
  1. "baptist is pretty good"

Current Employee - CNA in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Baptist Health (Arkansas)

Pros

benefits are pretty good. plenty of incentives. sometimes you are able to work extra hours when it is available. The paid time off is excellent compared to other companies. You won't get as many hours of paid time off if you work somewhere else. Or at least the places I have worked at.

Cons

I would have liked for the raises to be better. You have to pretty much move around the company to get a decent raise. Sometimes you feel like you are overworked and not getting any praise for it.

Advice to Management

Make sure to let the employees they are appreciated for their hard work when they do it. Praise can go a long way compared to having a negative attitude.

Baptist Health (Arkansas)2009-04-01
  1. "RN"

I have been working at Baptist Health (Arkansas)

Pros

Christian coworkers. Teamwork. I used to think this was a “band aid” hospital but I was wrong. I enjoy working with a group of expert nurses who provide great quality care.

Cons

No insensitive pay for working extra shifts, Every place I have ever worked does this

Advice to Management

Insensitive pay could help with nurse turn over rates. Thank you for all you do! Keep up the good work!

Baptist Health (Arkansas)2019-08-10
  2. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Rehab Care Tech in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Baptist Health (Arkansas) part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great co workers and management was good

Cons

Can be stressful to Work here at times because of some of The patients

Baptist Health (Arkansas)2019-08-04

Discover more reviews about Baptist Health (Arkansas).