Bard - Time to rethink our direction! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bard

"Time to rethink our direction!"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Covington, GA
Former Employee - Sales Manager in Covington, GA

Pros

Well established, a large company thats been around 100 years. Products are needed in the industry, and they have a great deal of representation out there for them.

Cons

The company doesn't invest enough into R&D to develop new products for the market. When they do they so severely overcharge for them that the customers are turned off by the steep price structure. This makes it significantly harder for the sales professionals and leads to higher than average turnover.

Advice to Management

Encourage divisions to work together and cross pollinate contacts. Invest in new products to bring to market and pay your sales people for doing a good job. (set one comp plan for all sales teams so that there aren't animosities by the lower paid ones for doing as good of a job, or even better in many cases, but earning less than their counterparts.

Other Employee Reviews for Bard

"A Great Place To Work While In College...But Don't Make it a Career"

Current Employee - Manufacturing Team Member I in Glens Falls, NY
    Current Employee - Manufacturing Team Member I in Glens Falls, NY

Pros

I'm a college student, and I appreciate Bard's endless overtime and the ease of requesting personal time off. They're more than willing to transition me to another shift, shuffle my hours, and even bring me to part-time status if necessary in order to accomodate my school schedule each semester.
    I've never met a group of Intermediate Managers who are so committed to seeing me succeed in my college career.

Cons

Team Members with senority (those with more than 5 years of experience) usually become thugs and bullies...and it's left unchecked by management. The word "Drama" no doubt found it's roots on the Manufacturing floor at C.R. Bard.

Advice to Management

I'm not in that racket...I'd like to keep my job!

2. "territory manager"

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

I have been working at Bard full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good incentive, Strong HR, Gud managment

Cons

Lack of transparency, rest all is gud