Baringa Partners - A great place to work | Glassdoor

"A great place to work"

I have been working at Baringa Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Incredibly smart and high-calibre colleagues Amazing client base -- all the key names you would hope to be working with are there Non-hierarchical structure Interesting and intellectually challenging projects

Cons

Can be long hours and intensive work, but that is the nature of Management Consulting

Advice to Management

Maintain the unique culture as the company grows

Baringa Partners2017-08-24
  1. "Great company"

I have been working at Baringa Partners full-time

Pros

Culture, Client Base, Variety, Opportunity

Cons

Occasional out of town projects

Baringa Partners2018-08-14

Baringa Partners Response

September 24, 2018Partner and People Lead

Thank you for your feedback – we’re proud of the company we’ve become, and we’re very happy you are too! It’s great to hear you feel you have opportunity at your disposal. This is something that we feel is very important for our Consultant population in order to allow for progression and development. We appreciate that at times the nature of consulting can often mean working out of town, and can be challenge. We like to think we support with this through our out of town policies which I hope help ease some of the pressure for you. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts on us :)

2. "An amazing company and a great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Baringa Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- The opportunities you get to develop yourself are excellent. Senior staff take a lot of time to give you feedback and help you improve your ways of working. The people you work with are very good at what they do and there are plenty of opportunities to learn from them. I find that I have developed rapidly since joining Baringa. - It's a great environment to develop your career. There are continuous... opportunities to take on greater challenges and increase your responsibility within the firm. You can also get excellent career mentors at Baringa, who will challenge you and help you to push your career in the direction that you want to go. There are also four promotion rounds a year. - The social network and the support network you get at Baringa is incredible. We have an excellent work social life, with plenty of opportunities for fun. The teams that you work with also provide a lot of support to you make sure that you are getting the help you need to work well both off and on client site. - You can really shape the company with your own ideas and initiatives. Baringa is always on the look out for new opportunities, and if you have an area that you are passionate about or interested in Baringa is a great environment to pursue this.

Cons

- Baringa has been a bit slow to think 'global' as an organisation, despite now having offices in several countries (and continents!). Baringa is making progress in this area, but it should continue to think globally, in order to work effectively from an operational point of view and best serve its clients.

Advice to Management

Think globaly; operationally, as well as commercially.

Baringa Partners2017-12-30

Discover more reviews about Baringa Partners.