Barr-Nunn Transportation - Top notch pay package | Glassdoor

"Top notch pay package"

Current Employee - Truck Driver
Current Employee - Truck Driver

I have been working at Barr-Nunn Transportation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Every time I think I've hit the cap on what I can earn here, they introduce a new pay increase or pay opportunity. The equipment is top notch. There are some good people that drive here.

Cons

A good amount of freight runs at night. The typical length of haul is short so you have to hustle to get your miles in. Some drivers find it difficult to get some dispatchers on the phone.

Other Employee Reviews for Barr-Nunn Transportation

1. "Fun, very stressful work"

Pros

Great people, logistic planning, opened up other opportunities outside of the company in logistics.

Cons

Had to work every 3rd or 4th weekend.

2. "OTR Truck Driver"

Current Employee - OTR Truck Driver in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - OTR Truck Driver in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Barr-Nunn Transportation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My good driving record,in part the result of company managements being aware of hazardous conditions at shipping customers. Very Safety conscious company. Seems to value the employee drivers need to earn a good pay check and have time for other obligations,family,children,and other matters. Contact people on nights and weekends are usually available and helpful. Mostly good equipment,and Safety record. "IMPORTANT" Team Leader is the person to contact for help with Barr-Nunn needs.

Cons

Over obligated to family atmosphere. Some of us don't need to cultivate our family connections. Be careful visiting company offices everywhere Charlotte,NC. ,Manchester,PA.,Columbus,OH.,Jacksonville,FL.,Granger,IA., Thanks Everyone.

Advice to Management

Perfecting freight base Barr-Nunn needs to limit commitments for short miles, with long waits.