Barrister Global Services Network - Needs work | Glassdoor

"Needs work"

Current Employee - Technical Support in Newnan, GA
Current Employee - Technical Support in Newnan, GA

Pros

Can work whenever, Contractual work

Cons

Not enough compensation for the services provided

Advice to Management

For the type of work provided and for the revenue the company makes, this company needs to compensate thier employees more and provide benefits.

Other Employee Reviews for Barrister Global Services Network

"Over-all Work experience in good for clients."

I worked at Barrister Global Services Network full-time

Pros

The organization advances an extensive variety of administrations and arrangements that are required in today's business atmosphere, The organization has a few qualities in their tech arrange and has executed activities for substantial customers. The organization subscribes to Six Sigma procedures to arrange and execute. There is a bona fide enthusiasm with respect to key workers to execute extends adequately.

Cons

management talks a good game about capabilities but the company is really challenged by executing projects in a timely manner, in line with client's expectations. It's natural to prioritize resources for the largest clients but this has been at the expense of new market growth. The field force is largely 1099 and the end result is often finger pointing at 1099 freelance engineer/techs that have accepted the lowest possible cost modelto get the work. they in turn point back at the company, leaving the customer facinf employees to be the ones to dealwith angry clients/end users.

Advice to Management

Radically changing the thought process from fastest buck to premium service execution will reward you with revenue projections that are off the charts. Churn and Burn, scorched earth, business strategies are a death nail in this economic climate.

2. "Independent contractor"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Barrister Global Services Network as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

While my experience with them was rather brief, I sadly have nothing good to say about this company. They paid me for my work at least until I became their independent contractor and there wasn't a third party involved.

Cons

There are so many that I'll try to establish them the best I can. In my technical field they are low end on pay. They outsourced me to their own phone app from another place where I was doing work for them and after that happened it was all downhill. Three fourths the time I would call to communicate with them I could barely understand the person I was talking to and in my business as is most communication is key. They sent me to multiple sites with no parts, once to a site that was not even in the city where the malfunctioning server was. They never explained the speed ach to me until I saw my pay cut by I think 16% for the speed ach. Just had a lot of bad experiences with them and I hope the best for them but please do your research about them before being a independent for them.

Advice to Management

Read my cons