Barton Associates - Great Growing Company | Glassdoor

"Great Growing Company"

Current Employee - Finance/Operations Intern
Current Employee - Finance/Operations Intern

I have been working at Barton Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company culture- Great atmosphere, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I really felt apart of the company and able to talk to or approach anyone with questions.

Cons

Not too many... Sometimes had to do some pretty tedious research - but i guess that's all to do with the position

Other Employee Reviews for Barton Associates

"Account Manager"

I have been working at Barton Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This job began as exactly as a job for me but quickly turned into a career once I realized the opportunity here. A growing company in the healthcare industry has made for more opportunity than I could have imagined coming right out of college. Coming out of college with no experience I was worried I would not possess the skills and knowledge to compete in a sales environment but Barton has provided me with the necessary training and the management team has bent over backwards in order to help me excel and improve in all aspects of the job. Everyone from the CEO down are there to answer any questions and they make themselves available at all times for any help needed. This really makes for a friendly environment where you feel confortable working and even sharing ideas with upper management. The leadership along with their desire to invest heavily in expanding, technology, and especially thier employees really makes me feel confident in the direction they are heading. You work with and meet some great people and the employees make for a fun atmosphere working environment.

The compensation is something that really drew me to the job since most companies I researched did not offer a base + commission + full benefits type salary. They invest in training their employees early on and only promote from within. You get rewarded for the hard work you put in by making uncapped incentives and growing within the company. The base salary grows significantly within the first year or so and their incentive program allows you make a significant amount of money.

Cons

It is hard work and nothing will be handed to you. Their are obviously success stories as well as turnover. I have had the privilege to work along side 25 year olds who are making six figures. I have also seen people go through the motions and see zero results from it. The compensation will vary from employee to employee but if you put in the work and time then the management team will do everything to set you up to be successful.

The 7-5 hours are long but the hour for lunch and paid overtime hours really make it better.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the growth of the compnay as well as state of the art technology. With the healthcare industry being, for the most part, reccesion proof the industry will continue to grow and the demand for physicians and practicioners will only increase. The company will benefit from having a strong sales force and recruting staff along with up to date technology to continue being a leader in the industry.

2. "Recruiter"

Pros

Nice people, good laughs. Everyone was welcoming.

Cons

Honestly their team lead position is doomed to fail. You're expecting someone at very young age ~mid 20s to manage people and to do their own job, with 0 experience managing others... yea not gonna work.

Advice to Management

Be Smarter.

Barton Associates Response

May 24, 2016 – Manager, Human Resources

Thank you for providing feedback. Barton Associates provides a platform that allows entry-level professionals to grow their earnings and careers based on the work they put in. The Team Lead ... More