Barton Consulting Group - Great Atmosphere and strong focus on support | Glassdoor

"Great Atmosphere and strong focus on support"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Barton Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Barton has really helped me to increase my understanding of business and has opened up so many opportunities to me. I've met so many fantastic people from all walks of life, and have had the chance to travel all across the US for business seminars and networking days.

Cons

You need to be a people person, not a con for me but some people might not be prepared for such a hands, fast paced job.

Advice to Management

Lets plan more trips! Can't wait to see what's in store next.

Barton Consulting Group2015-08-21

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer

I have been working at Barton Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Some of the best aspect of this career are: -You are esentially your own boss -Commission (you decide what your paycheck will be) -Learning/training you recieve from co-worker -Family like environment -Management opportunity -Travel opportunity The opportunity this career provides is endless, you decide how high you want to go.

Cons

This career is not for everyone, you must be able to: -Be a problem solver -Have great work ethic -Have an entrepreneurial mindset -Have student mentality -Be a leader If you can't do these things, or have the willingness to build the skills to do so, this is career is not for you.

Barton Consulting Group2017-08-25

"THINK TWICE BEFORE APPLYING."

I worked at Barton Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Able to decide if your check is $300/week or $1,000/week based on work ethic.

Cons

Disrespect, lack of communication between leaders and team members, 10 hour workdays, 1 day off per week, childish drama and gossip, no overtime, AND they say its hourly and commission but it's a lie, just solely commission.

Advice to Management

COMMUNICATE with team members, and don't lie over the money!!!!!!!!

Barton Consulting Group2018-02-07

Discover more reviews about Barton Consulting Group.