Barton Consulting Group - Awesome environment | Glassdoor

"Awesome environment"

I have been working at Barton Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Working at Barton consulting group has given me a great opportunity to network and meet amazing people. It's teaching me how to be a successful business owner and have a strong team. With Barton consulting I've been able to travel to many states and reach out to the community as well. We have an amazing atmosphere filled with people who are willing to push hard to get where they want to go.

Cons

leaders should be more consistent and push their new hires more to get promoted faster

Advice to Management

Have a bit more crew nights

Barton Consulting Group2016-03-04

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer

I have been working at Barton Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Some of the best aspect of this career are: -You are esentially your own boss -Commission (you decide what your paycheck will be) -Learning/training you recieve from co-worker -Family like environment -Management opportunity -Travel opportunity The opportunity this career provides is endless, you decide how high you want to go.

Cons

This career is not for everyone, you must be able to: -Be a problem solver -Have great work ethic -Have an entrepreneurial mindset -Have student mentality -Be a leader If you can't do these things, or have the willingness to build the skills to do so, this is career is not for you.

Barton Consulting Group2017-08-25

"THINK TWICE BEFORE APPLYING."

I worked at Barton Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Able to decide if your check is $300/week or $1,000/week based on work ethic.

Cons

Disrespect, lack of communication between leaders and team members, 10 hour workdays, 1 day off per week, childish drama and gossip, no overtime, AND they say its hourly and commission but it's a lie, just solely commission.

Advice to Management

COMMUNICATE with team members, and don't lie over the money!!!!!!!!

Barton Consulting Group2018-02-07

Discover more reviews about Barton Consulting Group.