Base2 Solutions - really smart people doing some complex stuff and enjoying it. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Base2 Solutions

"really smart people doing some complex stuff and enjoying it."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Base2 Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management is very accessible and cares about feedback. People genuinely enjoy each others' company, For those of us in the office, the amenities rock: decor is top-notch, kitchen is fully stocked (three espresso machines! full fridge!) and the vinyl Fridays are the bomb. Efforts made to increase diversity.

Cons

Many folks out on-site and it's hard to help them feel part of our wonderful culture. Offsite events (bowling, movies, picnics) help and there's genuine effort being made to do more of same.

Advice to Management

We need to step out of the aerospace industry box and bring those smarts to clients in other industries--they're applicable! This may require some period of being uncomfortable, but that's how you grow.

Other Employee Reviews for Base2 Solutions

"A Great Company with Great People"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Base2 Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Base2 has an excellent culture. It is fun ("Vinyl Fridays", holiday parties, summer picnics, family events), collaborative, inclusive, respectful, and emphasizes work-live balance. Base2's product is its people and it treats it's people very well - much better than other companies I've worked for and with. Because Base2 supports a variety of clients and industries, every project is different and presents a unique challenge and an opportunity to learn and grow professionally - life is never boring. I also appreciate that the primary focus on customer satisfaction. Many companies say that but Base2 and it's people truly believe in it.

Cons

Consulting by nature means that you are embedded with the client helping them solve their most challenging problems. Most of your time is at the client site, which can make it harder to stay connected within your own company. Because the company is smaller, the opportunities to move into management roles are somewhat limited. While Base2 tries it's best to fit people with projects they enjoy, it is possible that you may occasionally be assigned to a project outside of your primary interests (the good news is that those projects never last forever).

"One of the best places I ever worked"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Base2 Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, good benefits, good pay!

Cons

The commute sucks sometimes but that is just a given no matter where I work

Advice to Management

Keep it up!