Bath & Body Works - I loved working for this company!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works

"I loved working for this company!!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Visalia, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Visalia, CA

I have been working at Bath & Body Works part-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are many perks to working at BBW. One is the friendly people you get to work with everyday, and another is the wonderful customers you meet. Things can get pretty hectic around Holiday, but it can still be a fun job. it's what you make of it that counts!

Cons

The only, and I repeat, ONLY thing I would have to complain about is the "call-in" policy. You have to wait to call in an hour before your shift to see IF you had to work. But this means no plans for that entire day basically, but you may or may not have to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Bath & Body Works

1. "Great holiday job!"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Buffalo, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The employee discount, the goofy trainings, and the staff parties for product launches. I worked in a high volume store and the pace was hectic but fellow staff and managers made the experience easier.

Cons

Greedy managers who only care about advancement and feel they can treat you any way they like. This describes my last manager when I transferred to a store closer to home.

Advice to Management

Give upper store management stability and more leeway before firing them or replacing them. A low volume store is that way because of what it around it most of the time.

"Hated working here"

Former Employee - Cashier in Bradenton, FL
    Former Employee - Cashier in Bradenton, FL

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The discount at Victoria secret as well, and knowing about the sales and coupons. Not much else was good about this job at all.

Cons

The pay, only offer minimum wage. The work ethic is treat you like slave labor, expected to do to much in a 3 hr shift and will take you away from your tasks and then be mad you didn't finish.

Advice to Management

Do your job! My manager never wanted to do cash register even though she is required. If I am doing shipment I am not suppose to do register unless the store gets mobbed and she make me do the register for everyone and get mad when I couldn't finish shipment.