Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

n/a

Jan 13, 2022 - Sales Associate in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly and understanding managers healthy environment

Cons

there are no downsides at this job

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great

Apr 22, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, atmosphere, personal development, office food

Cons

Nothing to say negative about it

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Starting pay is $12.00 with Annual Reviews = Raise

Apr 26, 2022 - Part Time Sales Associate in Morganton, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent management team. Fun and positive work enviornment. Team spirited. Allows for flexability with scheduling. Opportunity to cross train and work shifts can vary with assigned tasks. Great communication and feedback from management. Family like enviornment. Diversified culture. No turn over unless returning back to college mostly or someone who needs more working hours than they are receiving. This management team and Corp. support us every month for our efforts with free "Gratis" products, we receive a 30% discount off of regular ticket prices as our discount, management keeps a nice variety of snacks and drinks in the break room for its employees, and unexpected incentives. Yearly performance reviews and a raise.

Cons

Having to wear either a white shirt or gingham pattern. Would like to be able to have other options Honestly; inconsistant scheduled work hours. Hard to factor in bills from week to week during off retail seasons. Most will take on additional part time work in addition to BBW. Often they cut your shift by 1-2 hrs. and they have actually sent a text to me and others cutting the entire shift for the day out. So your hours planned for the week suddenly drop significantly.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Bath & Body Works.