Bath & Body Works - Sucks! | Glassdoor

"Sucks!"

Pros

You work with a team and sometimes you get to socialize with interesting people. You get a lot of free gifts and rewards. Smells good.

Cons

The three managers don't communicate between each other. One tells you to do one thing and then 5 minutes later another manager overrides the first.

Advice to Management

Learn how to communicate. Need to be more organized with your scheduling. Hire less people and give more hours. Stop doing floor plans that go to 2:30 AM

Other Employee Reviews for Bath & Body Works

1. "Its a good place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

Pros

Its a great place to work. Definitally easier to get hired on during holiday season. Management is great to work with and ability to move up in the company is good as long as their are openings in the store you are at or one that you are willing to drive to.
    You do get a 30% off of non-sale merchandise

Cons

there are only two full time positions store manager and co-manager
    hours are really low during the off season so most workers end up with a second job.
    Like most retail holiday is the busiest time so you do get alot of hours during that season

Advice to Management

a discount all the limited brands stores would be nice. Also some sort of discount off sale items - used to get up to 50% if something was on sale but not anymore.

2. "Great company!"

Former Employee - Co Manager
    Former Employee - Co Manager

Pros

Great leadership team and great training program. Great benefits and discount plan. I loved this company. I worked for them for 5 years.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. Retail is retail, so I would have to say that its hard during holidays.

Advice to Management

I started out as a part time associate and worked my way up the ladder. Its a great company for growth and they really respect their employees.